- Private Practice, Glendora, California since 1995. Worked with individuals, families and groups. Treated a variety disorders
- including; Trauma, Anxiety, Panic, Bipolar, Substance Abuse and Dependency.
- Consulting Clinical Psychologist, East Valley Hospital, Glendora, California
- Consulting Clinical Psychologist, Doctors Hospital of West Covina, West Covina, California
- Clinical Directors for the Dual Diagnosis Program at Foothill Health and Rehabilitation, Sylmar, California
- Consulting Clinical Psychologist Northridge Hospital, Northridge, California
- Vice President of Training and Program Development for Recovery Centers of America and Psychiatric Units of America. Both
- are national corporations with over 150 facilities across the U.S.
- Clinical Director, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Chemical Dependency CareUnit.
- Ph.D. United States International University (now Alliant University, CSPP)
- M.S. California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. Chapman University, Orange, California
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Register for Health Care Providers in Psychology
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of California #PSY15175
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of New York #025678
- Certified EMDR Therapist
I believe that by providing a safe, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere you will be able to achieve your personal goals and create a life that is not defined by difficult emotions, thoughts, activities and relationship(s) but defined by health and personal growth. In my years as a therapist I've learned first and foremost that careful and compassionate listening is a prerequisite to effective therapy. I have also learned from my client's that finding the right combination of flexibility, structure, education, challenge and empathy is critical for us to develop a good solid therapeutic relationship.
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE: